Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Schools out for SUMMER!!!

YES, that is right! Yesterday was the students last day and today is ours! I will be packing up my stuff and heading out shortly!! I'm so excited! Last year at this time I was getting fatter and fatter by the minutes and swelling like crazy! This year I now have a beautiful daughter to spend my summer with and I can't wait! We have already started swimming at MeMaw's and I'm ready to be out there early in the morning until late at night! I'm also ready to sleep as late as Janie Ann will let me and just have fun doing NOTHING!

Tonight we are going to Reese's graduation (he was 8 when Seth and I started dating- hard to belief he is graduating now!) Hopefully I will update with pictures soon...if I don't forget about the computer world this summer! :)

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers