Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moving!

CONSTANTLY moving- everywhere and into everything!! I am LOVING this stage- she is so much fun and finds more and more to get into everyday! Although I want her to slow down just a little bit- but I am loving it!!
She is also starting to look more and more like a little girl and not so much like a baby!
Hold on! It's going to be a wild ride!!
CRASH!!!!
I can't believe TODAY she is 10 months old!!! Where has the time gone? She has really started moving this past month. She is also becoming more verbal- her favorite word is "DOG" and a close second is "Dada". She will also say "Georgia", "Momma" (when she is upset), and she is attempting to say "Grand-daddy". I'm sure by the end of the weekend she will be saying "War Eagle"! :) She has also really started more and more table foods- her favorite is anything sweet or anything she can feed herself. I just love to watch her with amazement at how much she has changed and I thank God everyday for this little miracle that He has given to Seth and I to raise. And now that the school routine has started, hopefully I will be able to blog more often and won't post so many in one night!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers