Sunday, February 27, 2011

Janie Ann's playhouse!

Seth has worked really hard for the past week building Janie Ann a playhouse! He has thought it out for over a week- the perfect house for his princess- and it has slowly come together!


Janie Ann and I would go out periodically and check on the progress and she would get SO excited!!

The ramp to the house!

Almost complete! Slide attached, house almost completely painted- only a few more special touches and we will be outside ALL THE TIME!

We have to paint the trim white and attach it; Seth also is thinking about all the extra stuff he wants to add to the house! We purchased Jamaican Sea as the paint color- so we are thinking a "tiki torch" theme...? We will post more pictures once the entire playhouse is complete!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Um that's awesome. I wish I had one like that growing up!

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers