THANK GOODNESS it is spring break! I'm not sure I could have made it another day with 8th and 9th graders without a break!! We don't have huge plans this year, just a lot of doctor appointments and then we will go to Birmingham at the end of the week to stay. We will do a little shopping, hopefully go to the Children's Museum, take Janie Ann to the movies for the first time and go to the zoo! We are so excited!!

We started off spring break with having the cousin's over to play in her new playhouse (post below) and I loved this picture...Harper wouldn't get in the picture! :(
And I LOVE this picture- her blue eyes are beautiful and I'm sure they will get her out of a lot of trouble in the future...I'm scared!
If you are also on spring break- I hope you have a wonderful, restful week. If not..I'm sorry!!



1 comment:
Love the bikini pic... Janie Ann is such a doll!
Post a Comment