So, I made a promise that I would update the blog weekly and I failed. I'm sorry to my readers (if I have any!) With the start of school and football season, along with Janie Ann's weekly dance lessons, time spent on the computer has decreased and time spent in the road has increased!! I am loving life right now, though and would not change it for the world! Janie Ann has learned so much in her little time at school and she is constantly amazing me and what she knows. She will be turning 3 soon-- too soon! We are beginning to play her birthday party which she has chosen the theme of "pretty in pink". Little does she know that she will be getting a bounce house to play on for her birthday party, but that we will also have to return it when the party is over! I'm so excited to see her face when we set it up!! She has also been asking to get her ears pierced for about the last week. Her older cousin, Harper, got hers pierced around July and Janie Ann has been wanting them pierced and so we went once and she backed out... now she is asking again and I'm thinking her daddy is not wanting it just yet! I can't decide if I want them pierced or not... I was very little (maybe 6 months??) and while I think that is too young, I'm not sure of the 'perfect' age to get your ears pierced. Any thoughts on this moms or dads?
Anyways- here are a few pictures of last weekend! We started out Saturday by tailgating for the AU vs. LSU game! It was a wonderful game and while we did not win- those boys gave it all they had and for us to almost beat the #2 team, I was very proud! And sadly, this is the only picture I have on my camera from the tailgate and we weren't even at the tailgate spot yet! But she has on a cute AU outfit made by Mrs. Debora Hunter or Gammie! :)
On Sunday we went with the church to little petting zoo in Clay County, AL. It was pretty nice little area- perfect for toddlers! Janie Ann was able to ride a pony and then a big horse and to say that she loved it was an understatement! She now has her heart set on getting a horse.... we shall see!
Hay ride with my nieces and Janie Ann (minus Georgia!).
She did not want her mommy or daddy walking with her- she wanted to do it all by herself!

No comments:
Post a Comment