Seth and I went into Daviston this weekend and stopped by the house to pick up the rest of the molding to paint. When we got there John Sims, the electrician, was there working putting in all the can lights!! He was supposed to be working on someones air conditioner, but due to the weather was unable so he wanted to get started on our house- I was happy to say the least, that is, until I went back the next day and a found a HOLE in my CEILING!! Needless to say, there is nothing we can do about it now, but wait for the sheetrock guy to come back and fix it, and wait for more holes to be made... yep, more holes... we have a red wire hanging down in the kitchen and so I called Mr. Sims about that and he thought it was for our alarm system, that we DON'T have! So, he is going to have to pull that back through the ceiling and figure out where it really needs to go, so that makes 2 holes and, I'm sure, many more to come! Otherwise, everything looks great! We are in the process of trying to pick out carpet/hardwood/tile and bedding for the master bedroom!! HELP!! We have found a couple different bedspreads that we like, but we are having trouble making a final decision, so once we narrow down our search I will post a poll for you to help us figure it out!!
OH!! Seth and his father also went on Sunday to the house and put up some door casings- I don't have a picture yet but as soon as I do, I will post it!! It's coming right along, hopefully by March we will be in, which will be right at 6 months!! :)

1 comment:
6 months - I think you two picked the perfect time to build! This is amazing.
Post a Comment