Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The countdown begins!!
We have power!!! While I am super excited about having power and the electrician turning on our heat strips (needless to say, I'm learning A LOT about the mechanics of a house!) I am MORE EXCITED about the fact that we are going to talk to a loan officer about locking in a home loan rate, which means we are approxiametly 60 days away from being complete!!! 60 DAYS!!! We are going to the bank Thursday January 29th at 4:00, meaning that 60 days away... March 30, 2009 we should be COMPLETE!! Please keep us in your prayers as we embark on the last days, making sure everything gets completed and done correctly! We ordered our hardwood flooring on Monday, it should be here next Tuesday. We went with an Asian Walnut flooring- I can't wait to see it throughout the house!! We have also purchased all interior door knobs and door stops! I will post more pictures soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment