Over the weekend Seth and his dad did a lot of cleaning up around the house! Friday, Seth and I pulled up to a clean front yard and both of our fathers working on filling in the front porch for cement! We have a lot that is going to be happening this week: vinyl is going up and the tile guy is supposed to begin. Our floor is supposed to be delivered tomorrow and my dad is ordering our cabinets today!! It's getting really close to being finished!! On Saturday Seth's granny and granddaddy came up to the house (I skipped out this past Saturday!), and Seth's granny cleaned the floors for us- she did an AMAZING job, I was surprised!! Then Sunday Seth and his dad finished putting up the rest of the molding (what we had), and I put light bulbs in all the lights.
The house without all the junk in front!

The fan in the study, but it is the same fan in all the bedrooms. 
The kitchen with all the lights on! 
The dining room with all the molding down and lights in the candelier!

The door knobs for our front door and garage door- I "smart-keyed" all the doors so that they would all have the same key!! The neatest invention EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment