Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture-less update

Well, the flooring is still being laid. Hopefully tomorrow he will be completely done with the hardwood and grouting! I will post pictures when I get back up there. Seth and I did get to go up there last night and when I walked in I LOVED the flooring- it was looking great, BUT I HATED the fact that he was cutting the wood on our NEW WOOD!!! I was flabbergasted! Of course, I'm sure that everyone that lays hardwood does this, but we expect them to treat our new home, like there new home and NO construction worker anywhere in this work does that, except maybe the Extreme Home Makeover people!

Also, my dad told me that our cabinets would be delivered next Friday and hopefully installed next weekend! Which means, Jacob can come measure for granite and install that soon! It's coming right along!! Also next Friday, our carpet is going to be installed in the bedrooms and bonus room!!

Another thing...I absolutely HATE the Boost Mobile Unlimited commercials where the lady is riding the bike and her boyfriend (or male friend) is riding behind her and...gag.... it's so gross, I really wish they would stop airing it!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What commercial? and why is it so gross that you would totally go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with anything else on the blog??? Sometimes I think you are going a little coocoo but I still love you because after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!

Unknown said...

You are so right about this commercial...it is gross. Brooke and I saw it and her face was priceless.

Tell Amanda to look it up on You Tube.

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers