Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Weekend & The 5 Love Languages

WOW! We had a busy weekend! It started Friday night around 6, RCBC (our church) had a couples retreat this weekend at Children's Harbor. It was the 5 Love Languages- and it was to help you understand how your spouse "feels" love. We had a wonderful weekend and found out many different things! I would recommend this retreat to any couple- it was wonderful. 

We stayed there until Saturday around 1:30, then we went to New Site and spent the afternoon with Seth's Granny and Grand-daddy, please keep them in your prayers this week. We had fun with them and Seth's Aunt Lisa and Uncle Robert, sister Shelly (who is still doing great with being pregnant! Continue to pray for her, we are hoping she can keep them until March 9th) and our neice Clark Maddy! Then we went up and checked out the house! All the hardwood floors are down- the tile is down, waiting on the plumber to put in the tub/faucets, so that the tile guy can grout all the tile! Then, Friday the carpet is going to be installed and our cabinets are being delivered and hopefully installed on Friday and Saturday!! It's getting SOO close... I can't wait! I have pictures, but you can't really tell any difference from room to room because there is no furniture/cabinets to distiguish each room! I will take more pictures this weekend and post them. 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers