Friday, February 6, 2009

Picureless update

Well, I took today off, I have lost my voice and so it would have been pointless for me to go to work! So, instead I am updating my blog! :) (With LOTS of updates!) 

-We finally locked in our rate, BELOW 5%!
-Tim has laid the tile in the bathroom and has begun the laudry room- grouting today!
-Vinyl guy is working extremely hard, he is finished with the front and back porch!
-Hardwood was delivered and it is BEAUTIFUL!
-The cabinets have been laid out and we are ordering them on Monday! 
-Seth and I went and picked up the master bathroom tile this week.
-The home depot carpet people are coming to measure tomorrow!

I think that is about it... I will hopefully have pictures up soon!! Its getting so close to being finished!!! 
*Also! My mom's contract got extended in LA- so she will be coming home for a 6-day period, in which she will have to help me clean my house, buy me some decorative stuff and work at EAMC! She will have a busy 6 days!! HA! 
*Prayer request: Seth's sister, Shelly, who is pregnant with twins, was put on bedrest this past week- about 3 weeks sooner than she thought. Everything is fine, just say a prayer that she can make it a little bit longer!! 

PICTUES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers