Monday, August 10, 2009

Made it!!

Well, the first day of school for our students have come and gone and I'm still alive. Barely...but I'm still alive!! Overall it was a great day, just exhausting getting everyone used to the new school and the new schedule. The only problem I forsee is our lunch time- we eat at the last lunch wave and it doesn't begin until 1:08 and I had some pretty hungry kids on my hands before 1:08 arrived!! We are going to try to post-pone breakfast a little later and see if that will help some. But I am really looking forward to my new classroom and new responsiblities!! As for Seth, he is exhausted too- he had to stay after school for about an hour making sure he had reciepted all the money correctly and had everything in place for tomorrow- which is very rare for Seth to do! So, needless to say, we are both going to clock out early tonight and begin again tomorrow!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers