Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update!

I have been slacking! When I get home from work the last thing I want to do is get on the computer- and when I do get on the computer it is to check facebook (I'll admit- I'm partially addicted!). Anyways- we are into our 2nd week of school and things are going great. I have definitely had to adjust from teaching math and resource to my new classroom, but I really love my kids and I have some great aides that help me out!! This week began our community outings, too. We go to the library and bowling once a week and the kids have done really well with the change in schedule- I think they enjoy getting outside of the classroom!! As for me, I'm holding up! My back tends to hurt towards the end of the day and my ankles have been swelling, but I am in the 3rd trimester and only have 11 weeks and 4 days until Janie arrives, so I can deal with a hurting back and swollen ankles for that much longer!! I still can't believe that it is getting so close!! Seth is also having a good start to his school year- he really enjoys his kids and the people he works with- so that is always a good thing!! Also- Seth is thinking about going back to school, so if you don't mind, say a little prayer for him that he finds exactly what he wants to go back for and that everything falls into place for him. I really want him to go back (I don't have the "want" to go back right now) and I just pray that he can figure things out and hopefully begin soon!!

As for Janie Ann- she is moving around- A LOT! Especially in the morning time when I am getting ready and at night when I am ready to go to bed!! The past 2 mornings she has also been really active right when I get to school, from about 7:30 to 9:00. I go back to the doctor next Thursday for my Rhogam Shot (my blood type is negative and Seth's is positive- imagine that! :)) and an ultrasound to see how big she is getting- please say a prayer that everything is still going great. I'm trying my hardest to keep my bloodsugars at the level the Dr. wants (80-100), but it is difficult and I have had some low bloodsugars, which means I have to eat, which means I have probably gained more weight than what the Dr would like, but that will all be OK as long as Janie Ann is fine!!

Another prayer request, while I'm thinking of it, Seth's parents and grandparents, and my grandparents, along with a lot of people from our church are leaving Thursday night at midnight to go on an Alaskan Cruise (I'm jealous)- so just pray for their safety as they travel.

No belly picture update- but as soon as I get one, I will post it! :)

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers