Sunday, September 6, 2009

Janie Ann's Nursery!

Janie's room is FINALLY finished!! I owe a HUGE thank you, first, to Seth for taking the time this summer to look at tons and tons of baby beds, bedding, and decorations and then for letting me order exactly what I wanted! Then another huge thank-you to Seth for being so patient and working with Sherwin Williams to learn how to re-finish furniture, and then re-finishing my old dressers and nighstand, along with a rocking chair that belonged to my Great Aunt. Second thank you goes to Janie Ann's- Great Aunt Keely, for painting the letters that now hang above her bed! Then the final thank you goes to Seth's parents for helping us hang the letters and decorations in her room!! I'm so thankful that her room is finally finished- now we are just waiting on her to complete the room! :) Today I am 31 weeks- which means if I go full-term Seth and I will be parents in 9 weeks- yes, 9 weeks...even scarier than that, we could be parents AS SOON AS 5 weeks!!! (or sooner if God wants, but we are praying for at least 36, if not more!). I go to the doctor this Thursday for him to measure and check everything. I believe everything is going great- she is very active and at times moves so much it hurts me, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I just ask that you pray for me over the next 9 weeks as we approach her due date, we have a lot of sick students at our school and while I haven't had a fever, I haven't been feeling great and it is getting harder and harder for me to get around- not really physically, as in the walking part, but breathing has become much harder than before and I get very tired quickly. Anyways- this post was supposed to be about Janie's nursery- so enjoy the pictures below, just please keep Seth, Janie Ann and I in your prayers!!


No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers