Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Another doc visit, still no baby...
Well, we had another appointment yesterday which included an ultrasound and the non-stress test, along with the usual 37 week stuff. Still no progress, but according to the ultrasound Little Bit is weighing in at a healthy 8 lbs. This is the first time that we have gone and she has measured larger than what she should, which is a blessing. The doctor I saw yesterday was not my normal, Dr. Litsey, instead I saw Dr. Smith. I really liked him (this is the 2nd time I have seen him), because he was talking about inducing me...he was supposed to talk to Dr. Litsey- I'm going to call today and see if they ever got around to that conversation! He said since she is getting rather large, he would suggest doing an amnio on Wednesday, getting the results back on Thursday adn if everything looked good- induce this weekend. Again- I REALLY liked him! :) So, we could be parents by this weekend... he said if the amnio came back and her lungs weren't fully developed he would wait, but still induce sometime next week. So- really, the countdown is getting shorter and shorter and if she doesn't come this week, it will hopefully be next! So, please keep us in your prayers over the next couple of days/weeks as we anixiously await our new arrival. Hopefully I will have some great news to post no later than Friday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment