I went to the doctor on Monday for the usual NST and my 36 week check. No progress as of Monday, which is a good thing because yesterday I got an email from my previous, yes, previous long-term sub stating she couldn't take the job due to some babysitting issues. Everything on the NST is great- her heartbeat is wonderful and the doctor is continuing to let me work! I go back again tomorrow for another NST visit- and hopefully everything will still be just as fine! Then on Monday we have another ultrasound and check- I can't believe that in 25 days or less we will have a new member of our family!!
We have had some WONDERFUL showers and I have one more this afternoon. I am steadily working on thank-you cards, so please be patient, I will get them to you ASAP!! :) Today Officer Shallock strapped Janie Ann's car seat in properly, and I don't have plans on moving it- it was funny driving to work today with the car seat just sitting in the backseat, and to think in a couple of days there will be a baby in that seat!!
In other news- please keep my grandfather, Bill Stephens, on your prayer list, his skin doctor called him yesterday and said that he has some skin cancer on his ear, they are going to remove it on Tuesday around 1:30. Hopefully they will be able to remove it all. Also, keep Rosalyn Parker's father in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment