Friday, January 22, 2010

WOW!!!

Well, today Little Bit is 12 weeks old! I can't believe it has already been 12 weeks- it has gone by WAY TOO FAST!! We weren't supposed to have a dr appointment this month, but Little Bit has been spitting up so much lately it had me worried, especially after Tuesday of this week- needless to say we were both crying at one point during the day!! So we went to see Dr. BB today- he thinks it is just her acid reflux and he wanted us to up her medicine from 1.5 mL to 3.0 mL, twice a day. He said we should see improvement by tomorrow night and if we don't I am supposed to call him and we might try cereal or he said we might try crushing up a TUMS and mixing it with water, but hopefully the meds will work and we won't have to do anything else. So, what does she weight? length? She is above the 95% in both categories: she weighs 15 lbs and 2 oz and is 26 inches long!! Along with that- she is getting her first tooth!! I noticed it about a week ago- but I just pretended it was spit up, I guess I didn't want it to happen so quickly! Last night though, her Aunt Sheena was holding her and pointed it out- so it's true, she is getting her first tooth. :(

Also- please begin praying for me, I return to work on Feb. 1st- one week from Monday. I have been praying for a while now that the Lord prepares me to return to work and that I will be able to go and make it through the day, but I will need all the prayers I can get! I know it won't be as hard because my mom and The Traveler's mom will be keeping her and we won't have to drop her off at daycare, but still- I don't want to leave my baby!!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers