I come home to a CLEAN house!! It is so nice to open the door and smell the clorox/lysol clean smell! For those of you that really know me, know that I HATE to clean, despise it...worse than anything in the World!! And my husband knows this about me and he doesn't love the fact that I don't like to clean, but he loves me anyways! In fact, he loves me enough that for Christmas he gives me the gift of a clean house- every other Wednesday. It is the BEST gift ever!

All of Janie Ann's toys placed nicely in the corner so that the rug can be vaccumed!

The super clean rug with everything folded on the couch for me to put up!!

The best part? A nice, made-up bed with new sheets that I didn't have to put on the bed!! This is the most wonderful gift ever and I receive every 2 weeks!! Gosh, Seth really must love me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment