Then on Saturday we went to Auburn. The Parker's went down around 2 that afternoon (in the middle of a HUGE storm). We missed the storm outside because we were inside the BRHS auditorium watching our niece and her first dance recital! (Clark was super cute and knew exactly what to do and when. I have a feeling we will be going to PLENTY more of these recitals in the future!).Once the recital was over we met up with the Parker's in downtown Auburn and went to Samford and snapped some pictures.

It was so hot and humid we didn't stay long and because we live so close Seth, Janie Ann and I didn't worry about a family picture just yet- we will get one soon enough. I was very impressed with my skills...if only I had the time and money to invest in larger lenses I would LOVE to become a photographer, but I would have to hire someone to edit the pictures because I have yet to figure out Photoshop or Appeture!! Then on Sunday we enjoyed some brunch at Ruby Tuesday's and then we swimming at MeMaw's again! We had a great weekend and can't wait for them to visit again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment