We arrived at the Condo around 9:30 last night, we arrived in Gulf Shores at 6:00- just in time for the end of rehearsal and in time to drop Karin and Lacey off at the Gulf Shores Steamer for the rehearsal dinner. After we dropped them off at the dinner- Marie and I went to the outlets!! YAY for us! :) I finished purchasing our nieces and nephews Christmas gifts (Christmas PJ's) and then I purchased Janie Ann a few more outfits (because she needed them!). Then we went and had some Pizza and then headed back to the condo. When we got to the condo- Karin, Lacey and Natalie were waiting on Jodie to show up! We had to wrap flowers for the bouquets- and so Marie and I used the flowers, rings and a Bible for a little photo-op! We took tons of pictures!!

No comments:
Post a Comment