So here are a few of the "out-takes" from our photo shoot- hopefully we got a decent one for her invite!! Once it is designed and ordered, I will post a picture of it, too!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Birthday Party invite pictures
Well, we are planning Janie Ann's 1st birthday party- CRAZY that in just a few short weeks our "baby" girl will be ONE!! Where did the time go?? Where did my baby go? We now have a toddler- for sure! One that likes to throw fits and is very independent- but I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm designing her birthday invitation and I wanted to put a picture on her invite so that we could put it up and pull it out in 20 years and reminisce. So- we dressed in her some cute fall/Auburn colors and attempted to get her picture! She was kind of fussy- then next morning she woke up and was PITIFUL! She currently has the croup and at 11 months old was given her first antibiotic.
So here are a few of the "out-takes" from our photo shoot- hopefully we got a decent one for her invite!! Once it is designed and ordered, I will post a picture of it, too!
So here are a few of the "out-takes" from our photo shoot- hopefully we got a decent one for her invite!! Once it is designed and ordered, I will post a picture of it, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment