Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another picture-less update!

Over the past couple of days Seth and I have been working at the house! Seth began working on the closets, hopefully I will have pictures of them tonight when he gets back! I finished chaulking all the nail holes in the living room, foyer, dining room and hallway! My knee (left one) was killing me from climbing up and down the ladder! All of the toliets are also in place and some of the knobs in the shower are installed- not all of them yet, but once installed pictures will be posted! Jacob is hopefully coming back this weekend with the rest of the granite to complete the counter tops- if not this weekend, he will be here next weekend! I can't wait until everyone is done working inside and I can burn all the card-board and being sweeping, mopping and dusting so that I can begin moving furniture in!!

Another update- the TWINS! They are still at UAB, but currently on the 7th floor, which is the last floor before being discharged! They will probably be up there for about 9 more days, according to Shelly. Please continue to say a prayer for them, Shelly and David.

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers