Saturday, March 21, 2009

FURNITURE!!

Our furniture came yesterday and it looks GREAT!!! I will take pictures soon and post them- it did not even cross my mind yesterday to take pictures!! We are beginning to unpack all the boxes and put our furniture from storage up! It is really beginning to look like our house! I am so excited and I can't wait until I get pictures!! 

I also talked to mom earlier- she has purchased our comforter and stuff, she will be bringing it home with her when she comes!! I can't wait to see her and the comforter! Also while she is at home she will be making us some curtains for the living room and dining room! I am so excited and can't wait to go pick out the fabric! 

Well, I'm about to get ready for Abbie Prices' wedding- hopefully next post will have pics! Until then...

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers