Anyways! My mom will be coming home in about 2 weeks- I can't wait to see her!! She hasn't seen the house yet, so I am very excited to show off what Seth and I have worked hard to put together. (Hopefully it will be clean by time she gets here!!) I will try to keep the blog updated more now since we have internet. I will be posting pictures of Kings new home area (he's not allowed in the house anymore, I just can't let his big self walk all over my new floors!! :( ) and how Cadillac likes his new home! Until then...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Being Slack...
So, I haven't posted in a while, and I do appoligize, but you see we have been VERY busy... MOVING!!! We stayed our first night in the house on Saturday night- and boy was it QUIET!!! Our television in the bedroom isn't quite working (something with the Satellite)- so Seth had some trouble going to sleep because it was so quiet. I, on the other hand, did not! I was out by 10:00!! Today- Tuesday March 31st- we had our telephone line ran and we have internet now! If you don't know where Daviston is located you have no idea how valuable a home phone and internet can be! We DO have DSL internet, which I was surprised to find out, and it is very quick considering the fact that it is new to the area!! It takes some time for pictures to load, but that could be weather related, too. Also, Seth and I have been driving to work for the past 2 days. It really isn't that bad. This morning I DID NOT want to get out of bed, but didn't have the option to wait until 7:00, because we have to leave no later than 6:45 every morning! I can't wait for Saturday so that I can sleep in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment