Little Bit is one week old! I can't believe it was one week ago that we started our new life as a family of 3! Time has seemed to fly by and it really needs to slow down! She has had many visitors over her one week of life and I know many more will come. We are so thankful for all of the visits and prayers that we have received, they are greatly appreciated!! She finally got to meet her "brother," Caddy on Wednesday night and he did great- not really interested in her unless she is crying, then he wants to know what is going on!!
I have taken more pictures over these past 7 days than I have in my entire life, I believe!! Here are just a few:
The first time she was laid down in her bed...not sure how often this will happen!

Little Bit and her cousin H- according to him, "She is just beautiful," I would have to agree! :)

Little Bit, Caddy and The Traveler hanging out in the bed!

4 Generations- Little Bit with her great-grandfather!

1 comment:
I love her bedding, it is gorgeous. You do not even know how happy I am to see the Leopard snuggie in these pictures. Janie is an absolute doll! You guys are so blessed!
Post a Comment