Well, we haven't taken her picture with the sock monkey yet, but it will be taken before midnight!! :) Otherwise we are adjusting to our new life still and loving every minute of it!! Last Saturday we had her newborn pictures made and they are WONDERFUL! If you would like the link/password send me an email or comment- I don't want to post it for just anyone to be able to look!! I'm going to either have a hard time picking out the ones I want or spending TONS of money getting all of them!!
We have still had tons of visitors and thoroughly enjoy everyone that comes! We have had some
wonderful food, too!! Thank you to everyone that has come and brought food- we greatly appreciate it!! Little Bit is changing every day and she brings so much joy to our house! Cadillac is very protective of her and has to investigate everyone that enters the house to make sure he approves! She is a little confused between 10 and 1 at night she likes to stay up and keep her daddy up, but then she eats and sleeps for the rest of the night- we are working on getting her back on schedule!!
Anyways- what you really want to see is pictures, I know... so enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment