First- Janie Ann went to her 1 year appointment last Thursday! She weighed 22 lbs and 13 oz. and was 30 inches long!! Happy and healthy! It is still hard for me to believe she is 1!! I promise to upload some video's to the blog soon- I have a bunch of cute ones, just don't have time to sit down and do it- she is EVERYWHERE and we constantly have to watch her. Her newest past-time? CLIMBING! She LOVES to climb on anything or everything! Her favorite thing to climb on at our house? A rocking chair in her bedroom! Not safe at all, but her favorite! 2 Saturday's ago Mrs. Lisa Neece came out to our house and took some family pictures and she was placed in the rocking chair for some of those pictures and so know she thinks it is ok to climb in whenever she wants too! I will upload some of those pictures once I receive the CD!
Second- I had to have surgery last Thursday- outpatient, wasn't bad. I had to have a hernia repaired. (yes, I thought only babies and old men got them, too!) The surgery wasn't bad, but I am not allowed to pick Janie Ann up- not sure how long, I go back to the doctor on Friday (if not sooner). I took Friday and today off work- I go back tomorrow- not really looking forward to that! But I'm thankful that it was a simple procedure and that I am able to go back to work in such a short period of time!
Third- THANKSGIVING is next week!! I'm super excited- it has to be my favorite time of the year! The food and family is wonderful and it is also a break from school! :)
I guess that is all for now! Check back later in the week (or next) for some new pictures and a possible video!

No comments:
Post a Comment