I have been making invitations for friends and our Church's baby showers for a while now- saving them as PDF and having them printed at a local shop in Auburn. I have now completed 3 invitations for friends and they have all seemed extremely pleased with the results. I'm thinking about possibly just charging $10-$20, depending on what you want, and I will design/edit the invite or whatever you want and I can email them to you and you can have them printed wherever you would like.
Again- this is just an idea that I have been thinking about doing...and I'm not even sure how many read this blog, but if you read- what do you think?? Here is an example of an invite that I have done (of course, information changed)
So, if you would be interested- PLEASE let me know! :) You can leave a comment here or you can email me at tsjaclark@gmail.com !!




No comments:
Post a Comment