Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summer??

I'm pretty sure I sound like every other teacher out there right now, but I'm so ready for summer I can hardly stand it! We have 9 days until we, teachers, are DONE! One of those is a work-day, so I won't mind it too much, but I will still have to get up and go- so that is why I include it! Tomorrow is the 9th grade field day- I also have a meeting at 8am, I have to schedule approx. 8 more meetings to be held within that 9 day time period! Stressed and exhausted doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling. I am thankful that I work with some awesome people who are going to help with those meetings! :) So, maybe after we get out for summer I will have time to upload pictures and actually blog about important stuff!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers