Friday, February 5, 2010

1st Week back-

and we both survived!!! I won't lie- Sunday night and Monday morning were 2 of the hardest days of my life. Preparing to leave her on Sunday and then actually leaving her on Monday morning, it was SO hard, and I didn't even have to take her to daycare!!! The Traveler and I are so lucky and blessed that our mom's are able to keep Little Bit- and Little Bit is super lucky for that!!!

All of my students were so excited to see me back- one student was so excited he watched my every move and whenever I would leave the room I had to reassure him that I would be returning!! My long-term sub was AWESOME and she got most of the AAA stuff completed for me- that is the best thing in the entire world!! And all of the students enjoyed her.

Next week is going to be a little bit harder because we will have to leave a little bit earlier to drop Little Bit off with The Traveler's mom on Monday thru Wednesday- and hopefully we can convince Gigi to come stay with us again!! :)

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers