I am REALLY doing it this time- no more cheating or eating icing out of the jar, I am going to lose weight and I'm hoping all of my blog readers hold me accountable! No, I'm not going to put a starting weight on here, it's way too big of a number! I am going to put down each week how much I loose and hopefully what I eat each day. I am attempting the Atkins diet, but I'm doing it a little bit differently because I do have to have carbs because of the diabetes. I'm limiting my carb intake and cutting out a lot of the snacking that I so much LOVE to do! I want to look decent in a swim suit this summer, whether we are swimming at MeMaw's house or at the beach!
So today...for breakfast I had some eggs, bacon and a banana, along with some water to drink.
Lunch was a salad with Provino's salad dressing and grilled chicken, shredded cheese and bacon bits. For dinner I am hoping to have another side salad or green beans and salmon. I have also enjoyed an Atkins bar which had a nice chocolate coating on the outside, so that covered my sweet tooth for the morning, then I had 1 Dove dark chocolate heart for making it through the school day without cheating! Today would have been the easiest day to cheat, EVER! I have a closet full of Oreo's, brownies, Frosted sugar cookies from Wal-Mart and a draw full of Hersey kisses, Dove dark chocolate and Reese's cup hearts- but I know next week when I weigh myself and I have lost some weight, it will all be worth it!!
Tomorrow Karin and I are going to begin working out- Chad Paris, the weight trainer at our school is going to show us some things that will help us to tone our abs, legs and arms. Then, once it gets warmer Seth, Little Bit and I are going to begin walking at the school after we pick her up- hopefully turn that walking into jogging and then hopefully I will be able to do a 5K soon!
Oh- did you notice I used Seth's real name, well I decided I might have gone a little overboard on the whole thing- I'm still going to try to watermark my pictures before I post them, but only because I think it looks neat! I'm also still going to call the babe, Little Bit, for now... Ready to get home to see, hold, hug and kiss on Little Bit!
ONE more thing! Tomorrow my niece who will be 1 next week, (CRAZY!) is going to have tubes put in her ears and her adenoids removed tomorrow, please say a prayer for her and her parents!

1 comment:
Guess I will tell Memaw not to make Seth a Chess Cake for this weekend....
Post a Comment