Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scary!!!

Ok, today while I was blog surfing I came across the blog Urth Mama and she had a post about how a lady stole pictures off of her blog and had made her own little fantasy family with her pictures!! SCARY!! So now, I'm in the process of changing everything on the blog!!! While I believe that I know everyone that comes to look at my blog, truth is I have no idea who looks at my blog, and that is scary! So we are no longer going to be using our real names, but instead new, fun names! Nor am I going to use anyone else's real names, hopefully I can be creative!! So, to begin with- My husband's name is going to be "The Traveler"- why? Because he can't STAND to be at home for a long period of time, he has to be up and going!! The Babe's new blog name? Little Bit- because she has to continue to have a double name! My new name? Hum...not sure yet! I don't really refer to myself that much on the blog- so I might not have to have a name! *My new name... The Avoider, according to my husband- because I will do anything to avoid doing any work* (changing everyone's name on blog, but I think that is for safety) The dog? He will still be called Caddy!!

Now I'm going to be trying to watermark all my pictures before posting on here so if they show up on someone else's blog, hopefully someone will notice the watermark and can let me know!!! I'm one of those people that thinks stuff will never happen to me, but for this- I don't want to risk it because it could possibly put my family in danger! So now to change names and watermark pictures....I'm sure more safety stuff coming, soon!!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers