Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 2

I did ok today, not great... after a stressful morning/mid-afternoon at work I did have an Oreo (or 2), but otherwise a pretty good day! I had an atkins bar for breakfast, then chicken and rice for lunch- along with broccoli and cheese, then another atkins bar for an afternoon snack- along with the 2 Oreos, for dinner I had a bowl of Home style chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwich. I drank water all day- no soda's for me, well soda's with caffeine! (It's been almost a whole year, now!!!)

Tomorrow we are going to visit Rosalyn and Josh- hopefully Baby Jackson will be here soon! Monday at the latest!! We are also going to be getting Little Bit's pictures made on Saturday at Portrait Innovations- while I would love to pay Karen to take them again, we can't afford to get her every 3 months! So maybe for her 6 month and 1 year pictures...we will see! I'm just excited to get them done!!! Hopefully I will be able to get a CD of the pictures and upload them soon!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers