Sunday, July 18, 2010

Janie Ann

Here is a video of Janie Ann #1. dancing, #2. crawling/moving, and #3. popping her paci out so that she can eat!!

Just a little update on what she has accomplished over the past 1.5 weeks...she finished her first week of Vacation Bible School and she is now able to go from her stomach/crawling to sitting up! My summer time is going by too quickly and I am enjoying spending all of my time with her- I have NO idea how I'm going to go back to work on August 4th!!! If anyone would like to support the Clark family so that I can stay at home full time- please leave a msg in the comment area and I will contact you!! :) This is when I REALLY love being a teacher!

Anyways- enjoy this video!! Hopefully a new one will come soon from swimming lessons!! Tomorrow is our 2nd lesson!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I laughed and cried!! What a blessing. She has an unusual way of getting around but she reaches her goal and that is all that counts!!! I love and miss yall so much. Can't wait for the swimming video!! Love You bunches...GiGi

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers