I have entered Janie Ann into the Gerber Baby contest! Since I submitted her picture yesterday and they approved it- we can begin voting for her on August 3rd. The voting for her will end on August 31st, then on
January 11
th (I believe) they will announce the Grand Prize winner. All I really want is to win one of the Flip
HD cameras, yes, it would be AWESOME if she was the new Gerber baby, but I'm not going to expect that to happen! To win a Flip camera all I need to do is have the most votes for Janie in that one month period! Of course, I believe she is the prettiest baby on the site- so that shouldn't be a problem!! HA! Below is the picture that I submitted (Thanks Sheena for taking it!).

Her Entry ID # is: 40689
Name: Janie
City: Daviston
Stage: Crawler
So, please everyone go vote on Aug.3rd and everyday after that until August 31st!! I will also post this again on August 3rd as a reminder!! THANKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment