She really doesn't mind going under- she just wasn't too happy on Monday morning. We are going to hopefully see Dr. BB today- she keeps pulling at her ear and I want him to check it out before swim lessons today!! Praying it is nothing!! And I have NO idea where you get that she has "little fat legs"- there is no fat on them!! ;)
2 comments:
Tiffany she don't like going under water...but she can kick those little fat legs!!! so precious
She really doesn't mind going under- she just wasn't too happy on Monday morning. We are going to hopefully see Dr. BB today- she keeps pulling at her ear and I want him to check it out before swim lessons today!! Praying it is nothing!! And I have NO idea where you get that she has "little fat legs"- there is no fat on them!! ;)
Post a Comment