Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beach Pictures

ok- for some reason the blogger picture upload isn't working properly tonight- so here is a teaser picture! :) (Facebook was also having issues). So I will hopefully upload more pictures tomorrow- we have been busy for the past week and I have actually taken my camera with me!!!

In other news- Seth and I will be going to NYC from August 2-5th with The Whiteard's- we deemed Summer of 2012 the Summer of Traveling! We will have gone to the beach 2 times and then NYC! We are so excited!!! Rachel and I have birthdays one day apart- hers is July 9th (today) and mine is July 10th (tomorrow)- so for our birthday present we are going to see Wicked! I have the book, just need to start reading it! It is long (approx 700 pages)- Seth is 1/2 was done with it, I need to begin reading soon!!! Anyways- more pictures and updates coming later!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers