Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where has the time gone?

We started out the summer with so much to do and now we reaching the end of the summer with our last trip coming up in 2 days and I'm wondering where in the world did the time go??? I have enjoyed every minute of my summer break and I'm not ready for it to end- at all! While we did have a lot of trips planned and I was excited to go on each one, I did not wish my time between the trips away because with each trip we went on, the closer to the end of summer we were getting!! We went to the beach twice, my mom came in for a week long visit and we spent most of that time at the lake, and on Thursday we leave for NYC! With that....school starts in 2 weeks. :( Which also means my baby girl will be going to preschool 3 days a week and starting dance on August 14th! She will be taking ballet and tap- I didn't think she would be old enough to even care about it, but boy was I wrong! She is SO excited about preschool and dance she doesn't know what to do! She talks about it constantly and can't wait. We had to register for dance yesterday and she was so excited to try on tap and ballet shoes and was upset when we left without her getting to dance! So, needless to say this is going to be a hard school year to begin with and everyone at AJHS I would like to apologize ahead of time for being emotional- ha!

Here are a few random pictures from our summer adventures!
 Family picture at Mexico Beach- the only one all summer!
 Janie Ann and Hudson- I'm not sure what I'm going to do when school starts back and I don't get to see this little boy all the time!!!
 Janie Ann and her cousins tubing! Clark and Georgia's first time tubing- Janie Ann's second! They all LOVED it! Clark told me, "Thanks Aunt Tippy for taking us tubing- this has been the best day ever!" (Of course, that was before her trip to Six Flags!! HA!)
I LOVE this picture- Janie Ann and her Daddy flying a kite at Mexico Beach!


In other fun news- Janie Ann can now swim from one side of the pool to the other with out her life jacket! She has truly done a great job swimming this summer and I can't wait to spend Saturday's at the pool once school begins!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers