I completely forgot that I was able to blog from my phone!! We have been at the beautiful Gulf this past week, we left on Friday and currently on our way home! The weather was beautiful and Janie Ann and Hudson had a great time!! They were perfect babies and couldn't have asked for them to be better. Granted they did have there moments, but those were few and far between! I can't wait to get home and post pictures from my camera. I didn't take that many because let's face it, a nice camera on the beach with a toddler that is only interested in getting into the ocean to swim isn't that suitable! I hope I got a few good ones...we shall see! We will be picking my mom up from the airport tomorrow for the week, so excited!! July is going to be a busy month, hopefully I will take lots of pictures and make some more blog posts!!

No comments:
Post a Comment