Well, I have entered into the Blogging world…. Seth and I are beginning a new step in our lives, and I would like to keep everyone, especially my mom, up to date on how things are going. To start, at the end of the school year last year, we decided we were going to possibly put our house on the market. We didn’t think it would sell the way the housing market is currently going, and so we weren’t expecting to sell it quickly.
We hadn’t even bought “For Sale” signs, I was talking to a co-worker and she was interested in looking at the house. Seth and I had been praying about whether or not to put the house on the market, maybe this was a sign?? Well, that next Friday she came and looked around the house, the next weekend she brought her parents, and the following Monday she signed a contract!! Seth and I have been very blessed, and this was just another blessing that we received! So, now what do we do? We can purchase a house in the New Site/Daviston area, move back into our college trailer and begin building, or rent an apartment in Auburn and wait….
Well, here we go…back to the trailer… . My brother, Paden, has been so kind as to let me and my husband, AND our two dogs…yes, TWO dogs- meet Cadillac and King!
Cadillac is the baby- he’s currently 4 years old, and has lived previously in the trailer- and LOVES it; there is carpet for him to run on, and his favorite blue couch to lie on. Then, King, the GREAT DANE… he lived in the trailer for the SHORT period of time while he was a puppy, but now he is full grown, and living in a trailer.
We hadn’t even bought “For Sale” signs, I was talking to a co-worker and she was interested in looking at the house. Seth and I had been praying about whether or not to put the house on the market, maybe this was a sign?? Well, that next Friday she came and looked around the house, the next weekend she brought her parents, and the following Monday she signed a contract!! Seth and I have been very blessed, and this was just another blessing that we received! So, now what do we do? We can purchase a house in the New Site/Daviston area, move back into our college trailer and begin building, or rent an apartment in Auburn and wait….Well, here we go…back to the trailer… . My brother, Paden, has been so kind as to let me and my husband, AND our two dogs…yes, TWO dogs- meet Cadillac and King!
Cadillac is the baby- he’s currently 4 years old, and has lived previously in the trailer- and LOVES it; there is carpet for him to run on, and his favorite blue couch to lie on. Then, King, the GREAT DANE… he lived in the trailer for the SHORT period of time while he was a puppy, but now he is full grown, and living in a trailer.

No comments:
Post a Comment