Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!


Sunday, September 28th is my mom's birthday! She is currently in Key West, (buying me something nice!) so I won't get to see her today, and being the wonderful daughter that I am....I went to the store 3 times to get her a card, and forgot every time! :( Sorry mom, but I did think about it!! I love you and hope you enjoy your birthday!! Not only is it my mom's birthday, but it is Denver's birthday as well!!


Denver is having a party tomorrow at 2:00, but due to us meeting Keith and taking him to the lot, we will not be able to attend, :(. So Mom and Denver- Seth and I love you bunches, and mom, WE MISS YOU!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This was sweet, thanks. And I have now updated my blog with some key west pics.

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers