We are still waiting on Alex Muncie to complete the title search. We received an email from Marty Freeman, the bank guy we are working with, stating that Alex was working on this, and we would be closing probably at the beginning of next week. We are still waiting on bids from the plumbers and foundation and block guy. Hopefully we will hear back from both, the plumber and block guy, tomorrow. I went out to eat with my dad and uncle tonight, and my Uncle Mark is supposed to be getting us a quote on builders risk insurance by tomorrow, as well. If you need some insurance- he's the one to see!
Also, please remember my grandfather, Bill Stephens, I found out tonight at dinner that he had some cancerous spots on his face. He is going to go back to the doctor in about a week to have more skin removed off of his face. I'm praying it's nothing serious, just a little skin cancer, but you never know.
And a little exciting news...I put in my personal leave day for Seth's graduation! He will be graduating on December 19th, 2008! I believe his ceremony is at 2:00 that afternoon! I'm so proud of him, and super excited for him to be graduating!! Well, until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment