Monday, September 22, 2008
EXCITING NEWS!!!
We heard back from the bank today! The appraisal is in, and we have been approved, for what we believe, PLENTY of money to build!! We have Alex Muncie doing a title search on the property and getting everything ready to close at the end of this week or beginning of next! I’m a little confused on why we close at the beginning, but I have a feeling I am going to be a little confused throughout the whole process- and this is just the beginning! We are still getting estimates back from everyone, and hopefully with the closing we can begin with the footing next week!! I still can’t believe we are about to build, but believe me- I CAN’T WAIT to start! I will be posting pictures as we begin this process- so keep checking back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment