Well, we went and met with Barry Bolan. He gave us a lot of books to look at, but we think we have pretty much decided on the front door, windows, and interior doors- websites to be posted once we decide for sure! Oh, also the post below about the cabinets, if you went with the darker cabinets, what color flooring?? We were thinking vanilla bean throughout and have a dark distressed floor, and then paint the walls a brown color, that way it will pull the brown out of the granite with the vanilla bean cabinets. Again, so many decisions!!!
But while we were in Madison, AL visiting Jacob and Rylee, Jacob pulled out some of his fun toys that he has, below is the video. I had to edit all the sound out of it, because basically all you could hear is me busting out laughing!! If you notice, at some points throughout the video you can't really see the tops of their heads, thats because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep the camera focused!! :) Enjoy... (maybe, it's not letting me upload the video...keep checking back!)
1 comment:
Where is the video?
Post a Comment