Saturday, October 11, 2008

We have block...

Well, we are beginning to see the house take shape. Keith Moon and Mr. Sharpe (I don't know his first name!!) have been working hard. We had a one day slow-down due to rain, but it just slowed them down momentarily. They will be coming back out Monday, hopefully, to pour the carport! Below are just a few pictures!






It's really beginning to look like a house! Tomorrow, Monday, I am going to the doctor in Columbus and on my way back I'm stopping at Boral Bricks in Phenix City to price the brick!! We have already picked out a color we both love, but when I talked to the guy about the color- he actually gave me the sizing of the brick, and not the color, so hopefully I can take a picture of it and they can help me figure out which color it is!! I will post pictures of the color soon!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers