Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We have walls, and...

a new NIECE!! Sheena had a beautiful baby girl today, she was about 5 weeks early, so she was VERY unexpected! Sheena and baby are doing great! Because she was so early, she has been under an oxygen tank all day, therefore Sheena nor Scott have really gotten to see and hold her yet which is why she doesn't have a name!! They have a couple picked out, but nothing for certain, YET! I'm going back on Wednesday, (Seth is leaving for WV for the AU Game) so hopefully I will get to hold her and have a picture!

We do have a few walls up- I still can't picture the house yet, but I am getting very excited. I do have pictures (coming soon), and I will go back by this afternoon (maybe) and see what other progress has been made.

I am hoping to do some pictures/video updates over the next couple of days- Seth and Josh (Rosalyn's husband) is making the journey to WV for the football game on Thursday night, so please remember them in your prayers as they will be traveling Wednesday afternoon and Friday.

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers