Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We are on our way!

Well, I knew everything was going to start coming together, I just didn’t realize how quickly it would need to happen! Today I called Barry Bolan, our contact at Russell Do it Center, and told him that I wanted a price on some French doors, little did I know that we would need to be placing an order for the French doors, windows and front door so that they would be here once Ken was finished framing! So, after long conversations with Barry, I decided on the Bastille Brick from Boral brick, beige window facings, and we ordered a front door from Home Depot. We decided to go with a fiberglass front door for the energy efficiency that it provides. We went with a door that was not finished, so that will be another decision later down the road, what color will I paint the door?? Anyways- it’s ¾ glass, with the sidelights matching. I have tried to find a picture and could not find one that matches close enough to post. We also got some bids back from plumbers and electricians, we have to decide soon who to go with! So anyone reading this blog in the Auburn/Alex City area, if you have ANYONE to suggest please leave their name and phone number, it will GREATLY be appreciated!!

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers