Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WOW!!!

Well, a lot has happened today- ALL for the GOOD!!! This afternoon, after work, I went to Dadeville Courthouse to purchase the building permit, and while I was there I found out that our temporary power pole had been inspected and approved! Denise Holley (the lady helping me) told me to go to Alabama Power and set up an account with them today, so that they could get the power connected, possibly tomorrow! So, after I received the building permit, I rode over to Alabama Power and set up our account! Then I rode to Daviston to see what all had happened today. I took a video of what all changed, and I'm trying to learn how to edit the video's with iMovie, so you will have to bear with me as I work on the videos!! :)  All-in-all, things are running smoothly, VERY smoothly, and it's my daily prayer that they continue to be like this!! Also, on Friday we are going to visit Jacob Thomas, friend from camp, and pick out some granite and tile from where he works, Cornerstone Imports. So hopefully I can take pictures/videos of what all we do this weekend and post them soon!! 

No comments:

Little Bit's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers