Well, it's been a while since I have updated on the house, but after Seth and I purchased the lights, I figured that I would post some pictures. While we were at Home Depot my dad called, he was in the garage at the house and said that all the windows and doors were there, well, all the doors, but the front door... I really am beginning to HATE that place, not that I loved it to start with, but after my front door not being delivered by the "guarantee date", nor anywhere CLOSE to that date- it just makes me MAD! It's supposed to be here by Friday, we will see. Then tonight while we were there, Seth and I had questions about lights and the sweet, little gentleman working the lighting department probably couldn't tell me where the restroom was located, much less anything about the lights! FRUSTRATING! Needless to say, Seth and I figured out what we needed and made the purchase!
Anyways- here are some pictures of the house as of Saturday:
The covered back porch!!
The garage/bonus room above!
Backporch area before it was covered!
Backporch and master bedroom entrance from the back porch!
This was taken on Tuesday as they were on top of the house working! Now, all of that is covered!

No comments:
Post a Comment