OH MY!! The house is coming right along! Seth and I went to look at the progress last night, and we were VERY SURPRISED! All the exterior doors are in (except the garage entry door into the house), our guest tub/shower was ordered, delivered, and in place! We also have a breaker box, air vents, return vent and plumbing for the washer and dryer! The brick was delivered and spread out, ready to be laid! I was so excited, I think I took a picture of every light switch and plug that we have in our house!! Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!

The front of the house with the front door!!

All the brick ready to be laid!
The french doors in our bedroom with the built-in blinds!! (That was an awesome invention, whoever came up with it!!)

The breaker box, located in the laundry room!

French door and window in the living room- a view from the kitchen!

Our guest tub/shower!

The front door/foyer area!

All of the brick that was delivered- this was just the first delivery!!

Our brick with the foundation vent covers! I can't wait to see it all together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment